Friday 30 September 2016

where i've been and what i've been doing!

Hello beautiful humans!

Sorry for the late blog post and the unexplained silence i've had a few weeks away and I thought I'd explain what i've been up to in this post! 

So where exactly HAVE I been and what have I been doing? I went to Lincoln at the beginning of september to go and see Family and catch up with a Friend and then after I went to see my girlfriend for a few weeks, with it being a long distance relationship I wanted to spend as much time with her as I could hence the quietness on the blog! 

When I was in Lincoln i visited a really yummy Gelato place called Go Gelato, it was super cute and super yummy! For those of you who know Lincoln you can find Go Gelato on The Strait (just up from the top end of the high street!) I would definately suggest a visit! The shop itself is beautifully decorated and the staff are really helpful and kind and the Gelato is so yummy and they have so many flavours! I went for a large tub and had Bubblegum, Red Velvet and Nutella and they was all SO so good i will definately be visiting again! I have seen on their facebook page for winter they will be doing waffles and crepes too! They sell such a large selection of ice creams as well as freakshakes! (Unfortunately couldnt get both so i opted for the ice cream though i will definately be trying a freakshake next time!) I'd definately recommend Go Gelato for anybody who loves a sweet treat as much as i do!




Once i'd left Lincoln i headed to see my girlfriend,Scarlet for a few weeks and just spend time with her, honestly we didn't really do a lot but spending time with her makes me the happiest girl in the world, there was lots of Netflix and watching Hells Kitchen (which i LOVE! i'm a slight Gordon Ramsay fangirl :P) but it was so nice to see her and spend time with her, there was many a netflix watched and many a starbucks drank and many a meme created! I discovered the wonderful world of dessert delivery. (Honestly wales you need to catch up, i had cake and ice cream DELIVERED to me, best thing ever imo.) and omg it was so so so good! honestly i want dessert delivery to be a thing in my area! (i've just noticed this is a very foodie blog post! whoops!) When i was there aswell i also ended up dying my hair black and getting hair extensions which made me so so happy! I didn't realise how much i had missed having hair extensions! ill post a few pictures with my new hair extensions in (and one with my girlfriend :3) 


After Middlesbrough on my way home i stopped by Bristol to see one of my best friends who i haven't seen in a few months and it was so so lovely to just have a catch up! we went to go and see Bridget Jones Baby and i absolutely loved it! all in all i've had a busy few weeks now but i'm back and i have a lot of blog post ideas! I will be more regular with my blog from now on ill be moving in the next few weeks so expect a blog post on that!



Have a wonderful week beautiful humans!

Leanne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment