Friday 26 August 2016

Who is Leanne?!

Well hello there friends and welcome!


So here goes my very first blog post, I wont deny the fact i'm nervous but hey ho! Im also pretty damn excited!

Firstly I thought I would share with you a few  simple facts about me!

My name is Leanne and I'm 22 years old, I live and grew up in sunny South Wales, I'm a part of the LGBT community (I'm in the L part of it! I'm sure I will do a more in depth post about this at some point!)  I am absolutely obsessed with Disney & Harry Potter (Literally I swear they are my whole life!  I adore exploring and travelling and I am hoping in the next few years to make more of an effort to go to places I've always dreamed of but haven't gone too! I'm a Singer who can't sing though I'll give it my best! I like the quirkier things in life, having bright hair colours and not fitting in with what would be considered the 'Norm'. (Always been told I'm a bit of a weirdo! :P ) 

I am hoping that with this blog I'll be able to share some (hopefully!) helpful things which help me get through life, share wonderful memories and adventures with you and learn more about myself and the world on the way! I am planning to write a post at least once if not twice a week! I will be writing about LGBT and Mental Health issues as well as things such as make up and beauty things and just random looks at my life!

I'm excited for this adventure and I hope that you'll come along this weird journey that I call life with me!

Leanne xo

1 comment: