Monday 26 March 2018

Lets try this again!

So, Long time no speak! 

Now I know that there has been a super super long break but I can now say that I have some direction in my life, and subsequently in where I want to take this blog, 2018 is the year my life is taking a huge huge turn, This year I'm getting married, I'm starting on my fitness and weight loss journeys and I'm (hopefully!) returning to education to start focusing on working towards a career. 

So, where exactly do I want to take this blog? 

I will be posting weekly weight-loss related posts including what I eat in a week on Slimming world as well as posting things do to with my fitness (I am in no way a professional, just a chubby girl trying to slim down so please take what I post as whats best for me!) 

I'm also thinking of blogging about my upcoming wedding and how we are doing with planning/buying/preparing for the big day!

so it's a very little blog post to say that I am coming back, I am more motivated than I have been ever to be a more productive human being who is better at being a human than I have been!

Leanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment